Techni-Com's Professional Truck Driver Training materials exceed the requirements of National Safety Code Standard 16 - Commercial Truck Driver Entry Level Training (ELT).
Essential Driving Skills – Training Record tracks each Learner’s progress through the delivery of the classroom and practical curriculum for Class A and D.
This product includes:
- Details on completing yard tasks:
- vehicle inspection
- angle backing
- offset backing
- trailer coupling
- trailer uncoupling
- Details on completing driving tasks:
- lane changes
- intersection turns, stops and through
- transmission shifting
- expressway driving, entry and exit
- Evaluation scoring for all tasks
- Road test simulation exercises
- Vehicle inspection report forms
- Drivers daily log forms
- Record of duty status forms
The Instructor and Learner will verify the completion of classroom and practical training. Learners fill in the daily vehicle inspection report forms, driver daily logbooks forms and record of duty status forms directly in this book avoiding the need to carry additional paperwork. One copy required per Learner.
Product format: Printed 128-page, 8½ x 11 coil-bound booklet.
Shipping: Packed in bubble-envelope or box, depending on quantity.